We’re seeking a Sector Head for Project Finance to take overall responsibility for model build assignments for the sector and generate new model build opportunities.
The Project Finance Sector head will be expected to:
- Generate new Project Finance training and model build opportunities.
- Take overall responsibility for delivery of model build assignments in your sector.
- Manage and grow our team of model build project managers.
- Collaborate with our training team to ensure courses reflect latest developments in your sector.
- Support the Project Finance modelling team based in New Delhi.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a background in Project Finance modelling, having been a modeller yourself earlier in your career.
- Be passionate about transparent and efficient modelling, and the need for professional modelling standards.
- Be willing to adopt and embrace the FAST Modelling Standard.
- Have solid Project Finance transaction structuring experience (over and beyond modelling).
- Have proven project and team management skills. This is a senior business development and management role, not a senior modeller role.
- Be a good conceptual modeller; able to identify the commercial essence of what clients need reflected in their model, and to communicate that succinctly to the modelling team in New Delhi.
- Have first-rate business development and networking skills.
- Be happy and able to work from home, with the ability to make yourself an integral part of a geographically distributed team.
- Be prepared to travel a reasonable amount, and work reasonably flexible hours.
- Be passionate about providing customised client service. Our models are tailor made to our clients’ requirements.
- Be passionate about continuous improvement and knowledge sharing, with colleagues and customers alike.
- Under-promise and over-deliver.
Additionally, our ideal candidate will:
- Already be an advocate of the FAST Modelling Standard.
- Have experience and knowledge of the energy sector (Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable).
- Have a solid understanding of accounting, including direct experience of modelling IFRS.
- Be conversant in a language other than English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- To promote and manage a cutting-edge model building service, delivered by a uniquely enthusiastic, well trained, and experienced team in New Delhi.
- To market and sell a range of high quality modelling training products.
- To work within a passionate, flexible and un-bureaucratic organisation.
- To be well rewarded for what you bring to the table.
- To spend a week working from the New Delhi office a couple of times a year.
To find out more or to apply for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org