Model Review Error Checks
Get a second opinion about a models integrity.
Finding errors in models is painstaking, time-consuming work. Sometimes an independent view is needed to give you confidence in an important model.
Reasons for a model needing to be checked can vary:
• Created by an unknown person or business.
• Giving results that do not make sense.
• An old model.
• Grown more and more complicated over time.
Our model review team can:
• Review the model.
• Create written and verbal reports.
• Highlight errors.
• Comment on the model structure.
• Identify improvements.
• Recommend skills to develop, if appropriate.
• We can train your team to build robust, flexible FAST-standard models.