Online financial modelling courses - flexible, self-paced training with support from modelling experts
Our online courses are designed to give you the freedom to learn in your own time from wherever you choose. Benefits include:
- Unlimited access to the course material – revisit tutorials as many times as you like, and take the course at your own pace
- Video tutorials clearly presented by the same instructors who teach our face-to-face courses
- Downloadable Excel files to get practical experience as you progress through the material
- Discussion forums so you can ask questions and learn from challenges or tips posted by others
- Online support from our team of expert modellers – get help as you apply the techniques to your own modelling challenges
Financial Statement Modelling
Project Finance Modelling
Encyclopedia of FAST modelling
There is a lot to look at already – and the bank of resources will be ever expanding.
VBA: What the FAST modeller needs to know
a goal seek routine to set an input so that it meets a condition; and
a circuit breaker routine to remove a circularity from a model.