How can we help?
We advocate spending a significant proportion of time on scoping, planning and designing — ensuring that the model delivers as much utility and usability as possible.
Our adaptive and personalised approach means our clients feel in control of model development at every stage of the process and ensures the final product is truly fit for purpose.
- a dealership scorecard model for a major European car manufacturer
- a tool to enable our client to understand and bid for large medical equipment contracts
- a tool to analyse and report questionnaire responses for a major UK university
- a model to prioritise alterations to a portfolio of wind turbines based on quantitative and qualitative factors
- a model to analyse historic healthcare costs to support an NHS Sustainability and Transformation Plan