31 days to better financial modelling
Since 2010, we’ve been teaching people in around 10 minutes per day for 31 days the basics and benefits of working with a financial modelling standard: the FAST Standard.
It’s time for something new. So we have replaced the 31 Days course with our Financial Modelling Starter Kit – a collection of learning resources that are all based on best practice and the FAST Standard, and all available to you for free:
- Excel Proficiency Skills – online learning (and essential pre-course work if you join one of our live courses);
- Model Construction Skills – online learning (and essential pre-course work if you join one of our live courses);
- Previews of our video-based courses on F1F9 Academy (our learning platform);
- A copy of “How to build a financial model” – a handy summary of the basic skills you’ll need; and
- A copy of our example model to give you an idea of what your learning might enable you to do
Need more convincing? This short video introduces ten important principles covered in our courses. Sign up to see how they can improve your financial modelling skills.